Sunday, September 26, 2010

Update on Ronny! (and everything else)

In 2008 I promised to update on my kittens...so...:D There's only Ronny now, but he's doing fine. Yesterday he caught a bird and two mice!
I think it's so strange but nice that winter is creeping in so slowly. Usually by now the air is crisp and cool, and it sort of tastes like autumn in the air. Instead it's rather hot most days, though some of the leaves are falling off of the trees. I wonder if global warming has anything to do with it?
I'd like to have snow like that again :) That was really fun! I'm always disappointed if the snow is only an inch or two high—that's no fun.
This year I'm taking French 1, which is lots of fun! Hopefully it'll help me advance more when I get into high school.
I'm STILL working on Just a Penny, because I keep procrastinating on the cover letter. :) If only I could get that done, then we would finally be able to send the manuscript to Deseret publishing. I'm hoping today will be the day.
Our neighbors had kittens! They're so adorable, just little scraps of fluff and big blue eyes. Of course, Mom said we couldn't get one because she put her foot down after we got two. Sighhhh. It's fun to pet them, though, and the tan male is feisty. He hisses whenever you pet him too much. :) The others don't really mind. They can walk, too, but in a wobbly way.
Well, I don't think I can think of anything else...oh, right. Wendy Mass is coming to our school! Isn't that neat? She wrote "A Mango Shaped-Space," which is one of the books I really like by her.
I can't think of anything else at the moment...so, adieu!
~Anna

No comments: