Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ohhhhh. Myyyyy. Goodnesssss.

Being proposed to...again. Still, awwww!



My friend Narrator 2...MWAHAHAHA! I have FINALLY taken your picture, and there is NOTHING you can do about it!
.....ahem. Don't mind me, non-existent blog viewers. Just, er...carry on.



For you, and....me.....*raise arms in magic moment* laaaa, the finale



A magic carpet ride...a whole new world...flying on an inanimate object with tassels...the joy, the joy! :D



And...here it is again. Why did it load twice?


Me, Genie, and Aladdin :)
(aka: Me, Kate Lincoln, and Matt Lertola)


Matt and I...did I mention I love the cool fabric the wedding outfit is made from?



Jafar, in super-fast-blur-villain mode! Aladdin, looking perplexed! Me, looking...eh, expressionless!

(Iago and I, hangin', yo)


We had our shows, and they were...in a word...EPIC. The high school has some competition, that's for sure. I had a wonderful, wonderful time though...and little girls were trailing me. :) It was SO CUTE. Also, I loved the wedding costume...compliments to Mrs. Gerwig :D
Overall, we had a great time—especially with the last show. There was SO MUCH IMPROV! It was hilarious, though.

14 comments:

Christine said...

https://fsemsgifted.pbworks.com/w/file/36782401/the%20psychopath%20with%20the%20awesome%20hat.wmv
I got a bunch of pictures and videos,and I think I'm going to have to steal some of yours as well

Christine said...

And I'll go tell my mom that you liked the wedding outfit :)

Anna said...

hehe, Christine :D

Anna said...

:D :D :D :D :D
YESSSSS. Don't worry, no one will see it...no one ever sees my blog...excuse me....*sobs dramatically*

Christine said...

We see it, An.. I mean JASMINE *pats Jasmine on the back*

Christine said...

Narrator 2- I got a picture of you, too. I could tell my mom to post it on Facebook... but I'm *cough* not that mean

Anna said...

:D hehe...Christine...thank you for all of your support...BRING OTHERS!!

Christine said...

http://www.southernchestercountyweeklies.com/articles/2011/02/24/avon_grove_sun/news/doc4d668b02443d8978887596.txt
GO HERE JASMINE. It's not the whole thing, but at least it has one of the pictures (that you're not in ): )

Kathy said...

I have more pictures and videos of the show. I'll try to get Christy to give them to you when I'm done with them. And though the middle school show may have been better than *most* high school shows, our high school shows are just amazing. We're better than the professional people. : )

Christine said...

Don't mind my sister. She's just jealous.

Anna said...

Katherine, I agree you're better than professional people...but Aladdin, well...Aladdin was just superior to ALL. Even Broadway. Otherwise, high-schoolers win.
*also, I got the pictures...but most my mom didn't keep :( But I got some :)

Kathy said...

Chris, you're just trying to hide your own jealousy. It's okay, I understand I'm just that awesome.

Anna, you're right, Aladdin was amazing and superior to everything until April 1st. (Into the Woods, you should all come. Everyone dies, but they sing about it and the lessons they've learned in the end.)

As soon as I get my CD back from my teacher, I'll get Chris to give you the amazing movies I created from the movies Christy and I took of Aladdin.

Anna said...

:D Ooooooh, sounds intriguing...I must see those.

To Put Off The Homework... said...

Cool Pictures Anna!!!! :)