Saturday, October 27, 2012

Storm's a-comin'...

That's something my Dad always says, metaphorically or realistically applied. But, seriously guys, yikes! Something wicked this way comes! Sandy...I only hope there's not too much damage done. On the bright side, if there's no school Monday, I'll have more time to study for that giant AP World test! (YES!)

What else is randomly on my mind? Um...oh! I finished a sock monkey today! :) That was cool, since I have virtually no free time any more. I also am making cookies right now...cutesy ones shaped like pumpkins. GO HALLOWEEN! Speaking of which, I haven't even thought of a costume yet. School, what have you done!

Ohhhh, also--I cannot WAIT until Les Mis and The Hobbit come out! Eeeeeep!


2 comments:

Gabbey Salerni said...

Hmmm...this is an old post, isn't it...

Anna said...

Yes, yes it is. Why am I not notified when people leave comments? I mean, I'm answering this a YEAR LATER, yikes-ola.