Saturday, January 15, 2011

Awesome Quotes XD

"Are you stalking me?"

"Um, not in a threatening way..."

~~~~
~~~~

"Clear my MIND??!!! Are you insane??!!!"
*Balthazar thinks, holds fingers an inch apart*
"Little bit...okay."

`````
"Something about you is...different."
"I am wearing new shoes."
~~~~~~~

Balthazar Blake: I had a dream. You were insulting me, Dave. Repeatedly.
Dave Stutler: Me? Pretty weird, huh?
Balthazar Blake: No. Kinda makes sense.

~~~~~~~
Balthazar: "Now, first off, you'll have to wear these shoes, because they'll help your magic flow better. Plus, they make you look classy."
Dave: ".....These are old man shoes."
Balthazar: *shows Balthazar wearing those shoes* "Excuse me?"
Dave: "......I, love them......a lot."

(All quotes are from the new Sorcerer's Apprentice :D)

No comments: