Monday, July 25, 2011

efy in Ft. Lauderdale

"EFY" stands for Especially For Youth, a program for the Youth 14-18 in the LDS church. It was literally a life-changing experience for me, and I'm still wearing my red wristband :) I had tons of fun with the many classes and games, as well as the dances. (Which are far superior to school dances, as the boys actually ask you to dance, it's not pitch-black, and the music rocks.) Anyway, I had an absolutely amazing time, and met many people in Florida who I miss terribly right now...I'll try to add pictures as I find them!


The following pictures are of silliness by the Tree of Life, with all of my new spectacular family I made...

No, I'm not trying to stab him with that pencil!...Well....maybe....

THIS is our beautiful card we made for the bus driver...isn't it lovely?

Makin' cards.


This guy was partly in charge of the talent show, which was a lot of fun. (I sang "Firebolt", a parody of Firework.)



At the end of the EFY chant.


These people are awesome, by the way.


*just shakes her head*


*Same reaction*
I love this girl :)
Fly, fly! I remember this...we were walking in slow motion back to the building...


This is a nice one :)
Medical staff...engaged ;) So awesome!


At one of the dances! I remember I did a salsa number with the counselor in the yellow dress and some other guy...that was fun XD

Okay, I think I got a good portion of the pictures floating around...so, my non-existent blog viewers, enjoy this gorgeous collection of photos, and we thank you for stopping by.