Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hi!


Hello everyone! I'm sorry I don't post much, but I only come here once in a while. :) Of course, Kat's probably the only one reading my blog anyway.
This summer was so fun! We went to Virginia and had a blast at Busch Gardens. Guess what? I overcame my fear of roller coasters! (I definitely proved that by going on Griffon 10 times.)
Oh my gosh! Eighth grade is coming so quickly...and I'm so scared. Hopefully I'll be able to cope, but it's definitely going to be nerve wracking.
I recently saw Eclipse in the theaters, which was fun. They actually stayed pretty close to the book plot line.
Also, I am currently in love with the Hunger Games and West Side Story. That movie is SUCH a classic!!! That's why it gets the place of honor as my post picture. :) Go, Maria!
And...Girls Camp! The best Camp in the whole world for feeling the Spirit and spending time with other LDS girls. :D That was SO much fun. My "room mate" got pranked though...poor her! They silly-sprayed her then gave her a few shots with their water gun. :) Those fourth years...such trouble makers.
Until my next post!
~Anna

2 comments:

To Put Off The Homework... said...

YOUR BACCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! Girls camp was awesome! guess what?? my mom and my sisters and i are gonna go c west side story on main stage in upper darby next week!

Anna said...

:O Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh!! I SO wish I was you right now!! But beware, because the actual stage production is a whole lot more different than the movie. The whole thing is "rougher" in language, some gang charries are different, and some scenes are swapped around. I couldn't believe the difference! (I didn't see it, but I read the script.) Still, it would be incredible to see on stage. Lucky!! :D (Wow this is a long comment...)