Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Some pictures!!

Here are some pictures of my family and of my best friends...they get older as they go down!

My Dad, mightily holding up the rock!
Aww...
Woohoo!! My Mom and Dad, cruisin' down the river!
My Mom, with a gorgeous view...
My Mom, Julia, cutie-pie Eliza, and some weird girl in glasses...oh, right. Me. :D
Julia (in a fantabulous dress) cutie Eliza, Me, my Grandpa (Vovo) and my awesome cute little kitty-cat Ronny, in the back!!!
Grampy, Julia, Eliza, Me, Grammy, and Ronny again!! (Look closely at the flowers...)
Eliza—with a kite!
Me and my BEST FRIENDS EVER!!!!!!!! Haha :) Eliza, lil' Alyssa, Julia, Katelyn, Mikayla (Mickie) and Me.
Eliza on her baptism day...with Christie, my cousin, and Chris, her new husband!
Eliza with Dad on her baptism day...
The painting I did for Personal Progress
The hat I made for Personal Progress!
Me wearing the hat and sporting lovely braces...
My adorable kitten!!
Who wants a blizzard?
Me, looking happy as I realize my dreams came true...I was seeing Wicked on Broadway!!
Me, sporting my fantabulous knitted hat and peace shirt—go peace!!
My married cousin...:D
Eliza in her school play, "The Wizard of Oz."
Julia, earning her silver award for Girl Scouts.
Julia receiving the award!Go, sista!
Julia, looking professional as she plays flute in marching band. (Orchestra's better...)
Eliza and I, last year on Halloween. (She's a spider, I'm the Wicked Witch of the East. Do you notice my striped stockings and red shoes?)
A good action shot of Eliza playing soccer.
Hershey Park!
One eternal family...
Gorgeous!
My 12th B-day!
"Who are those children hanging in the trees?"
"Oh, just some local urchins..."
XD Sound of Music!
Ronny and my old kitten, Flapjack...:(
Winning an award for photography! Boy, that was scary...too many people in the audience!
I repeat: Gorgeous!
My two little cousins, going on an Easter egg hunt with us.
Dad and I, lookin' cool in 50s getup.
I got an autograph from Richard Van Dyke!! AHHHH!!!
O.O ooooh...pretty....
I think I'll start with the pumpkin pie...
Me, looking cute before braces...

There were lots of others, but I'm too lazy to go through all of the photos on my Mom's blog. :D I hope you enjoyed these! Au revoir!

~Anna



2 comments:

To Put Off The Homework... said...

wow. 3 years in one post! cool pics though!

Anna said...

:) thanks!