Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My birthday!!


(Starting from the left: Wills, Me, Allison, Claire, Emma, and Heather.)

Okay, okay, I know this is a little late...but I couldn't get a hold of good pictures. :D I turned thirteen! We had a blast at my party, watching movies, obsessing over Harry Potter, playing tag (yes, I know) and teasing our poor crippled friend, Wills. (That sounds really mean, I know...it was so fun to watch him hobble around, though! We joked around and offered to assist "the poor crippled soul..." everyone laughed, including him.) As it got dark, mostly we just talked, glad to see each other. (At school, we're not on the same team...D: It's sad.) Then we played "Vampires", which is basically Sardines with some changes. "Vampires" flit about mysteriously in the shadows, while "Vampire Hunters" search for them. (4 vampires, 4 v. hunters.) If the Vampires find each other they can roam in packs. The vampires are captured when touched, then they turn into a hunter. It was really fun! Soon people had to leave though, which was very, very sad.
I got some really cool stuff, mostly involving art supplies. :D as extras though, I got chocolate, a humongous cat poster, and a cool friendship bracelet. Thanks, guys!