Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas!


Ah, Christmas! There are two purposes for this picture: one. At this very moment, I am watching the ever wonderful The Sound of Music. Two. This was how we were Christmas Eve, minus four children and plus one male grownup. Or something like that. :) We slept near the Christmas tree, and heard a mysterious jingling of bells around midnight...which can only mean one thing—the Munchkins from Munchkin land had invaded!! XD Anyway, Christmas was really nice!! I got my first pair of Ugs, and also got a nice silver watch and several pretty pair of earrings. As well as that, I got tic-tacs...YES. The orange kind, too. Also some VERY awesome shirts, which are awesomely-awesome to the point of awesomeness.
My very posh, cool fashion sweater....thing. I'm sure it'll look great with matching clothes!


Oh yeah. My favorite word: Imagine.


Well, this is Anna signing out for you few people who actually glance at this blog. Cheers, and a very merry soon-to-be New Year!

~Anna

No comments: